Celebrating those we lost in 2020 at AGU Fall Meeting

Celebrating those we lost in 2020 at AGU Fall Meeting

Lora Koenig

Cryolist Colleagues,

During the AGU Cryosphere Section Business meeting scheduled for Tuesday, December 8th at 0800 PST, we would like to take some time to honor and celebrate those we have lost in 2020.  If you have a colleague you would like honored please send me, [hidden email], one slide with a picture, name, statement on contribution to Cryosphere Science and any other information you would like shared.  The AGU Cryosphere Executive Committee realizes we never have enough time to truly honor those who have contributed to our field during the busy AGU schedule but we would like to compile this slide deck to share at the business meeting as well as through Social Media Channels in the future. Please send slides by Dec 2, 2020.

To those attending, have a wonderful AGU Fall Meeting!

Thanks,

Lora Koenig

AGU Cryosphere Section President

Research Scientist, National Snow and Ice Data Center

Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences

University of Colorado