Centre for Micromorphology Annual Symposium, Monday 5th September, London

Centre for Micromorphology Annual Symposium, Monday 5th September, London

Simon Carr
Dear Cryolist,

Please see the attached flyer for the 3rd Annual CfM Symposium, to take place at Queen Mary University of London on Monday 5th September. This symposium will have particular interests for glacial sedimentologists, given the contribution of micromorphology to our understanding of soft sediment deformation over the past 20 years. The symposium this year also marks the contribution of Professor Jaap van der Meer, who retires in September 2011.

I hope to welcome you to the symposium this year.

Simon Carr

__________________________________
Dr Simon Carr
School of Geography,
Queen Mary University of London,
Mile End Road, London, E1 4NS, UK.
t: 00 44 20 7882 2780
f: 00 44 20 8981 6276
e: [hidden email]

Rated joint top Geography Department in the UK 2008 Research Assessment Exercise;
Highest proportion of 'World Class' and 'Internationally Excellent' research of any UK Geography Department.

CFM Symposium 2011.pdf (171K) Download Attachment