Climate Impacts on Glaciers and Biosphere in Fuego-Patagonia - deadline for abstracts extended

Climate Impacts on Glaciers and Biosphere in Fuego-Patagonia - deadline for abstracts extended

Christoph Schneider-3
Dear Cryolisters,

the deadline for abstract submission for the Conference on “Climate
Impacts on Glaciers and Biosphere in Fuego-Patagonia” has been extended
to April 7th, 2017 due to reqests from a number colleagues. Please be
aware that we also welcome contributions related to the sub-antarctic
Islands and the Antarctic Peninsula.

For the details see below and on the conference website at:
https://www.geographie.hu-berlin.de/en/professorships/climate_geography/patagonia_workshop

Conference and Workshop to Berlin from 14th to 19th July 2017 on

  “Climate Impacts on Glaciers and Biosphere in Fuego-Patagonia”

Extended deadline for the submission of abstracts: April 7th, 2017.

All the details are accessible at:
https://www.geographie.hu-berlin.de/en/professorships/climate_geography/patagonia_workshop

or via the IGS website at https://www.igsoc.org/symposia/

We are looking forward to meeting you at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
in July 2017.

Matthias Braun, Univ. Erlangen-Nürnberg
Gino Casassa, Univ. Magallanes, Punta Arenas
Ricardo Jaña, INACH, Punta Arenas
Juan Carlos Aravena, Univ. Magallanes, Punta Arenas
Christoph Schneider, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Mahdi Motagh, Geoforschungszentrum Potsdam

Prof. Dr. Christoph Schneider
Geographisches Institut / Geography Department

Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Unter den Linden 6
D-10099 Berlin

Tel.     +49 30 2093 9411