Cold Regions Warming Exhibit - 17 Dec 2020 @ 5 pm GMT

Dumanski, Stacey

Dear Cryolisters,

Global Water Futures and Rossotrudnichestvo invite you to a live, virtual event celebrating the grand opening of the Cold Regions Warming Exhibition at Rossotrudnichestvo (Russian Culture House) in London, UK. The event is taking place on Thursday, December 17 from 5-6 pm GMT.

The Cold Regions Warming exhibit presents an art-science perspective on climate change threats to the vast cold regions shared by Russia and Canada and is based on a collaboration between artist Gennadiy Ivanov, John Pomeroy, Director of Global Water Futures programme, and Trevor Davies, University of East Anglia.

In addition to the collaborators, this event will feature remarks by:

·       His Excellency, Mr. Andrei Kelin, Russian Ambassador to UK

·       Her Excellency, Madam Janice Charette, the High Commissioner for Canada to UK

·       Anton Chesnokov, Director of Russian Culture House UK

This event is free and open to all! For more information and to register, please visit: https://gwf.usask.ca/events/2020/12/cold-regions-warming.php

Thank you,

Stacey

Stacey Dumanski, MSc

Outreach Coordinator, Global Water Futures

Global Institute for Water Security

University of Saskatchewan

I acknowledge that I live and work on Treaty 6 Territory and the Homeland of the Métis. We pay our respect to the First Nations and Métis ancestors of this place and reaffirm our relationship with one another.