Send Conf mailing list submissions to
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
You can reach the person managing the list at
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Conf digest..."
CRYOLIST Conference Digest
1. ESA-CliC-EGU Conference: EO for Cryosphere (Claude R. Duguay)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 02:28:31 +0000
From: "Claude R. Duguay" <[hidden email]>
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: ESA-CliC-EGU Conference: EO for Cryosphere
Message-ID: <CBCF4E20.9BC6%[hidden email]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1252"
Could you please distribute the announcement below to members of Cryolist?
EO for Cryosphere conference abstract submission deadline - 15th June 2012
The European Space Agency (ESA), European Geophysical Union (EGU) and the Climate and Cryosphere (CliC) project are organising the ?Earth Observation and Cryosphere Science" symposium hosted in ESA-ESRIN, Frascati, Italy, from 13 to 16 November 2012.
The abstract submission deadline of 15th June 2012 is fast approaching and we would like to invite you to submit an abstract this month if you have not already done so.
The main objectives of the symposium are to:
- Assess recent progress in the full range of Cryosphere relevant EO-based observations and techniques.
- Review the major scientific advances in Cryosphere science with special attention on understanding Cryosphere-atmosphere-ocean interactions and climate change impacts.
- Discuss the challenges and opportunities in Cryosphere science offered by the new generation of EO satellites as well as the major observational gaps for the coming decades.
- Consolidate a scientific roadmap outlining the main priorities and challenges for the Cryosphere community in terms of novel observations, enhanced EO-based products and techniques and innovative scientific results.
Registration for the conference is currently open and further information can be found at the following website: http://www.eo4cryosphere.info<http://www.eo4cryosphere.info/>
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us and we look forward to receiving your abstract submissions before 15th June 2012.
ESA-CliC-EGU Conference Organising Committee<http://www.eo4cryosphere.info/>
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.
Please consider the environment before printing this email.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
*** REMEMBER TO SEND ALL CONFERENCE-RELATED POSTS TO [hidden email] ***
End of Conf Digest, Vol 12, Issue 1
You're subscribed to the CRYOLIST mailing list
To change your subscription options, visit http://cryolist.org/member
To send a message to the list, email [hidden email]
For conference-related messages, email
For posting guidelines, see http://cryolist.org/posting/
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|