***Correction*** Invitation to join the Alpine Cryosphere Project Group at APECS

***Correction*** Invitation to join the Alpine Cryosphere Project Group at APECS

Alfonso Fernández-2
Dear all,

We have had some emails informing us that the email provided in the former message bounces back with a message telling you have to be a member. Although a mistake on my end, it is great to have so many replies so far. Please, in the meantime we set this email account or release another option you can email me at [hidden email].

Best,
Alfonso Fernández
Concepción, Chile

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 4:39 PM, Alfonso Fernández <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Cryosphere Scientists and all interested by the cryosphere,

We are the Alpine Cryosphere Project Group at the Association of Polar Early Career Scientists (APECS). Although a relatively small and new group, we have been very active in providing relevant information and resources for the increasing number of APECS members working in high-altitude environments. By visiting APECS’ webpage, you’ll see our efforts trying to synthetize information on graduate programs as well as delivering webinars targeted for alpine researchers. This year we want to go beyond these activities; that’s the reason why we are looking for new members wishful to brainstorm and implement new ideas to improve the resources available for us. No matter if you already made a new year’s decision to join us or if you just discovered our group by reading this email, we welcome you all. Please, contact us at [hidden email].

Best,
Alfonso Fernández
Concepción, Chile

Re: ***Correction*** Invitation to join the Alpine Cryosphere Project Group at APECS

Alfonso Fernández-2
Dear all,

The issue with the email is already fixed. You can email to the Alpine Cryosphere Project Group at the Association of Polar Early Career Scientists (APECS) at [hidden email].

Thanks for the interest,  many emails have showed up at my institutional account since we released this message; I'll try to fwd all of them to the APECS email asap.

Best,
Alfonso

Alfonso Fernández
Concepción, Chile