Cryolist announcement request

Kip Rithner

Hello there,

I hope you’ll consider publishing this notice on the list.

Begin

Arctic Photo Contest

Send your favorite arctic photo to [hidden email] by August 15. If selected for the Polar Field Services Arctic Visions 2013 calendar, you’ll earn fame and fortune beyond your wildest dreams—or a gift certificate worth up to $100, whichever comes first.

Send your image to [hidden email] by August 15. Provide caption information, including the image location and anything that might help us understand why the picture is a winner.
Details:
• One photo per artist, please
• Submit a decent-quality image: 1Mb or better
• If your image includes people, ensure they are comfortable with being featured in our calendar, and please identify them by spelling their names correctly

We’ll contact you if we select your image. We’ll choose 13 total, so you stand a great chance of winning!

End

Thanks!

Kip Rithner

Planner, Polar Field Services, Inc.

8100 Shaffer Parkway #100

Littleton, CO 80127

c: 303.621.4658 Mobile

f: 303.984.1445

polarfield.com | ch2m.polar.com | armap.org

Check out our blog

Polar Field Services is a partner of CH2MHILL Polar Services