Cryosphere Social Events at EGU 2019

Emma Smith
Dear Cryo-community,

As EGU 2019 approaches, we wanted to let you know of two social events being organised by the EGU Cryosphere Team:

- Sunday 7th April 16:00 - Pre-icebreaker - A chance for those who want to meet some friendly polar scientists to go to the main conference icebreaker with. We will meet at Cafe Merkur (Florianigasse 18) for a coffee/cake/beer and a chat and then head to the main conference icebreaker together. Everyone welcome and early career scientists particularly encouraged!

- Tuesday 9th April 20:30 - Cryo Drinks - Brandauer Bierbögen (Heiligenstädter Straße 31) - An informal social meet-up for all cryosphere (or loosely associated) scientists to have a drink and a chat - we have an area reserved at Brandauer Bierbögen, next to Spittelau Station (U4 and U6) - please bring cash to pay for your own drinks!

See the EGU Cryosphere Facebook page for more details (https://www.facebook.com/egucryosphere/) and check the EGU CR Blog for updates next week (https://blogs.egu.eu/divisions/cr/)

See you in Vienna!

Emma (on behalf of the EGU Cryosphere ECS Team)