Cryosphere-related books for sale, journals for free

Cryosphere-related books for sale, journals for free

Sarah Boon
Hi everyone,

Further to my original email (below), I still have some books for sale - partciularly for Quaternary or dendrochronology folks. See the list here.

On the off chance that there's anyone on the list who still prefers hard copy journals over e-versions, I also have the following cold regions journals available free, for the cost of shipping from British Columbia:

1. JGlac 1950-1983 - missing 4(32) from 1962
2. JGlac 2000-2012, plus 2 Annals of Glaciology: 40 (2005) and 46 (2007).

If I don't hear from anyone about the journals in the next two weeks, they'll be recycled.

Cheers,
Sarah

--
Sarah Boon, PhD, FRCGS