Cryospheric Science with ICESat-2 Hackweek 2020 physical event canceled, working on virtual event, survey request, applications still open until April 10th.

Cryospheric Science with ICESat-2 Hackweek 2020 physical event canceled, working on virtual event, survey request, applications still open until April 10th.

Axel J Schweiger

Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we have canceled the physical event scheduled for June 15-2019. Our planning team is working to redesign our content so that we can offer it in a virtual setting with core activities planned for the same week. The format is yet to be worked out and broad input is welcome. If you are interested in exploring this option with us, please share your ideas on this virtual hackweek design survey: https://forms.gle/uT9uyqzQDK6PCgKr9

We will continue to accept applications until April 10th. More info and applications: https://icesat-2hackweek.github.io/

For the CSI Hackweek-2020 Team

Axel Schweiger