Data on diurnal temperature variation in glacial-fed rivers

Data on diurnal temperature variation in glacial-fed rivers

Amir Levy
proglacial groundwater systems of two SE Icelandic glaciers. I got some
     data on river temperature at the site that I'd like to compare with
     other glaciated areas. I'm mainly interested in comparing the diurnal
     temperature ranges of glacial fed rivers from various regions. If people
     are happy to contribute, I'd be most grateful.
     Thanks in advance and best regards,
Amir Levy
Keele University

--