Data set update: MEaSUREs Greenland Ice Velocity: Selected Glacier Site Velocity Maps from InSAR

Data set update: MEaSUREs Greenland Ice Velocity: Selected Glacier Site Velocity Maps from InSAR

USO-NSIDC
Dear Colleague,

The MEaSUREs Greenland Ice Velocity: Selected Glacier Site Velocity Maps from InSAR, Version 1 data set, accessible through the NASA National Snow and Ice Data Center Distributed Active Archive Center (NSIDC DAAC), has been updated to include data from December 2018 and January 2019. This data set, part of the Making Earth System Data Records for Use in Research Environments (MEaSUREs) Program, provides velocity estimates determined from Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar (InSAR) data for major glacier outlet areas in Greenland beginning 1 January 2009. The InSAR Selected Glacier Site Velocity Maps are produced from the German Aerospace Center’s (DLR) TerraSAR-X/TanDEM-X (TSX/TDX) image pairs.

Access to the data and documentation is provided on the data set web page at the NSIDC DAAC: https://nsidc.org/data/nsidc-0481

Data Acknowledgements
Data authors: Joughin, I., I. Howat, B. Smith, and T. Scambos
Data set DOI: https://doi.org/10.5067/MEASURES/CRYOSPHERE/nsidc-0481.001
Data center: NSIDC DAAC (https://nsidc.org/daac)
Sponsor: NASA EOSDIS (https://earthdata.nasa.gov)

If you have questions, please contact the User Services Office at [hidden email].

Best regards,
NSIDC DAAC
User Services