Deadline approaching! Apply to host a teacher through PolarTREC!

Deadline approaching! Apply to host a teacher through PolarTREC!

Janet Warburton
The deadline to host a teacher on a polar research project is fast
approaching!  We are still accepting applications from researchers wishing
to host a teacher on their polar research projects for the 2012-2013 field
seasons through the PolarTREC (Teachers and Researchers Exploring and
Collaborating) program.

To learn more about PolarTREC and all the benefits that a researcher gets
from hosting a teacher on field work, check out our website at
http://www.polartrec.com  or email me with any questions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Janet Warburton and Sarah Crowley
Education Project Managers
Email:  [hidden email]

Arctic Research Consortium of the United States (ARCUS)
3535 College Road, Suite #101
Fairbanks, AK U.S.A. 99709-3710
Phone: 907-474-1600
Fax: 907-474-1604