Distinguished Lecture - Prof. Beth Boyer (Wed, Nov 4 @ 10 am CST)

Dumanski, Stacey

Happy Monday, Cryolisters!

The Global Institute for Water Security and Global Water Futures program invite you to our Distinguished Lecture Series, a weekly virtual lecture featuring water experts from around the world. Although we are entering week seven of this 10-week series, we still have some amazing speakers lined up: https://water.usask.ca/dls/index.php

This week’s lecturer is Prof. Beth Boyer from Pennsylvania State University. Prof. Boyer will be speaking on “Coupled Hydrological and Biogeochemical Cycles in Watersheds: Responses to Anthropogenic Change in the Critical Zone” on Wed, November 4 at 10 am CST (UTC-6).

You can register for this free event here: https://water.usask.ca/events/2020/11/dls7.php

We hope you can join us! And please feel free to pass this opportunity along to your colleagues.

Stacey

Stacey Dumanski, MSc

Outreach Coordinator, Global Water Futures

Global Institute for Water Security

University of Saskatchewan

I acknowledge that I live and work on Treaty 6 Territory and the Homeland of the Métis. We pay our respect to the First Nations and Métis ancestors of this place and reaffirm our relationship with one another.