Distinguished Lecture Series - Cathy Wilson (Oct 14 @ 10 am CST)

Dumanski, Stacey

Dear Cryolist members,

Please join us for our next guest lecturer as part of our Distinguished Lecture Series!

Speaker: Cathy Wilson, Senior Scientist at Los Alamos National Laboratory.

Topic: Moving towards the next generation of Arctic Land Models

Date/Time: Wed, October 14 at 10 am CST (UTC-6)

Register for this event here (free and open to all): https://water.usask.ca/events/2020/10/dls4.php

To view the full Distinguished Lecture Series schedule, as well as watch past lectures, please visit: https://water.usask.ca/dls/index.php

Please share this opportunity with your colleagues! We hope you are able to join us for many of our upcoming lectures.

Sincerely,

Stacey

Stacey Dumanski, MSc

Outreach Coordinator, Global Water Futures

Global Institute for Water Security

University of Saskatchewan

I acknowledge that I live and work on Treaty 6 Territory and the Homeland of the Métis. We pay our respect to the First Nations and Métis ancestors of this place and reaffirm our relationship with one another.