Distinguished Lecture Series - Fall 2020

Distinguished Lecture Series - Fall 2020

Dumanski, Stacey

Dear Cryolist community,

On behalf of the Global Institute for Water Security (University of Saskatchewan) and the Global Water Futures program, we invite you to join us for our 2020 Distinguished Lecture Series!

This lecture series runs weekly throughout Fall 2020 and features top water experts from around the world. The lectures are free and open to all, and held on Wednesdays at 10 am CST (UTC-6) in a virtual format. You can view the full 2020 schedule (including registration links) here: https://water.usask.ca/dls

Please pass this opportunity on to your colleagues!

Sincerely,

Stacey Dumanski (on behalf of the DLS Organizing Committee)

Learn more:

Global Institute for Water Security: https://water.usask.ca/

Global Water Futures program: https://gwf.usask.ca/