Distinguished Lecture w/ Markus Weiler (Nov 18)

Distinguished Lecture w/ Markus Weiler (Nov 18)

Dumanski, Stacey

Dear Cryolist members,

Please join us for our next guest lecturer as part of our Distinguished Lecture Series!

Speaker: Markus Weiler, Professor of Hydrology at University of Freiburg

Topic: Which rainfall events produce the largest flash flood?

Date/Time: Wed, November 18 at 10 am CST (UTC-6)

Register for this event here (free and open to all): https://water.usask.ca/events/2020/11/dls8.php

To view the full Distinguished Lecture Series schedule, as well as watch past lectures, please visit: https://water.usask.ca/dls/index.php

Please share this opportunity with your colleagues!

Sincerely,

Stacey

Stacey Dumanski, MSc

Outreach Coordinator, Global Water Futures

Global Institute for Water Security

University of Saskatchewan

I acknowledge that I live and work on Treaty 6 Territory and the Homeland of the Métis. We pay our respect to the First Nations and Métis ancestors of this place and reaffirm our relationship with one another.