EGU 2012 Division Meeting Cryosphere

Gudmundsson, Hilmar
Dear Members of the Cryolist

The EGU General Assembly 2012 is next week in Vienna.

My I draw your attention to the Division Meeting of the Division of Cryospheric Sciences that takes place on Thursday, 26 April, 12:15-13:10 Room 5.

This is our chance to discuss all matters related to the division.

Refreshments are provided!

Hilmar Gudmundsson
President of the EGU Division on Cryospheric Sciences