EGU 2019 Session - Seismic Geomorphology - Deadline 10th Jan 2019

EGU 2019 Session - Seismic Geomorphology - Deadline 10th Jan 2019

Rachel Harding

Dear colleagues,

Before everyone heads off for the holidays, we would like to bring your attention to our EGU 2019 session on seismic geomorphology. The session will provide an excellent opportunity for subsurface geoscientists to showcase and discuss with contemporary geomorphologists and environmental scientists what can be achieved by utilising seismic and borehole data to unravel the Earth’s past. We have already had a number of submissions from Antarctica to Europe to the Arctic.

The full abstract is below, so please do consider submitting before the 10 January 2019, 13:00 CET deadline at the link below.

GM1.3/CL1.28/CR2.10/SM1.7/SSP2.19

Integration of seismic geomorphology, stratigraphy and borehole data in palaeo-environmental reconstruction

https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2019/session/30463

Cheers,

Dr Rachel Harding