EGU Sessions on Biases in weather and climate models and Convection-permitting modelling

EGU Sessions on Biases in weather and climate models and Convection-permitting modelling

Stefan Pieter Sobolowski
Dear colleagues,

Please consider submitting an abstract to one of two sessions at EGU that I and others convening/co-convening. It would be great to have contributions from the cryosphere community on both these topics!

The first is Session CL4.10/AS4.41 “Biases in weather and climate models: understanding drivers, paths to improvement and implications for the future”. Felix Pithan from AWI is our invited speaker and we anticipate a lively session. Further details and abstract submission can be found via the following link: https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2019/session/31375

The second session is CL5.04/AS1.28 “Convection-permitting atmospheric modelling”. Nicolina Ban from ETH is our invited speaker. Further details and abstract submission can be found via the following link: https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2019/session/31359.

Cheers,
Stefan

Stefan Sobolowski, Ph.D.
Research Professor — Forsker I
NORCE & the Bjerknes Centre for Climate Research
Jahnebakken 5, 5007, Bergen, Norway
office: +47 56 10 75 54
mobile: +47 91 17 89 62
www.stefansobolowski.com