EGU session on airborne remote sensing observations

EGU session on airborne remote sensing observations

Anna Maria Trofaier

Dear Cryolist members (especially those interested in airborne measurements)

This is to let you know that we are convening  a session in upcoming vEGU “Airborne observations in multidisciplinary environmental research using European Research Infrastructures; observations, campaigns and future plans". More information is available here: https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU21/session/41079. Please consider submitting abstract to our session before 13th January 2021.

Regards,

Shridhar

On behalf of all the conveners: Thomas Ruhtz, Sven Fahrner, Paola Formenti, Felix Friedl-Vallon, Shridhar Jawak

Shridhar D. Jawak, PhD

Remote Sensing Officer

SIOS

Phone: +47 7902 6413

[hidden email]

SIOS Knowledge Centre

Postboks 156, 9171 Longyearbyen, Norway

Visiting address: Svalbard Science Centre, Longyearbyen

www.sios-svalbard.org