EGU2018 Session: Subglacial landform genesis and (palaeo) glaciological significance (CR4.4/GM9.6)

EGU2018 Session: Subglacial landform genesis and (palaeo) glaciological significance (CR4.4/GM9.6)

Jeremy Ely
Dear Cryolisters,

We would like to invite submission of abstracts to our session at EGU 2017:

Subglacial landform genesis and (palaeo) glaciological significance

(CR4.4/GM9.6)

We welcome abstracts from anyone interested in subglacial landforms. We are looking for submissions from a wide range of groups, including sedimentologists, numerical modellers, glaciologists and geomorphologists. Further details can be found at: http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2018/session/26462

The European Geosciences Union General Assembly will be held between the 8th-13th April 2018 in Vienna, Austria.

The abstract Deadline is 10th January 2018 but if you submit an abstract before the 1st of December 2017 you are able to apply for financial support from EGU.

Thank you.

Session Organizers

Jeremy Ely, Anna Hughes, Matteo Spagnolo and John Hillier.