EGU2018 session 'Water flow paths, supply and quality in a changing cryosphere'

EGU2018 session 'Water flow paths, supply and quality in a changing cryosphere'

Giulia Zuecco-2

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to submit an abstract to our PICO session at EGU 2018 (8-13 April); 'Water flow paths, supply and quality in a changing cryosphere'

(http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2018/session/27797).

This session brings together researchers investigating changes in runoff generation processes, drainage systems and pollutant release in environments characterized by glacier retreat, snow cover depletion and permafrost thawing.

Deadline for submission of abstracts: January 10, 2018.

Best regards,

Giulia Zuecco, Michael Engel, Stephan Gruber

--

Dr. Giulia Zuecco
Hydrology Group