EXTENSION - Abstract submission for the IGS La Jolla 2016 symposium

EXTENSION - Abstract submission for the IGS La Jolla 2016 symposium

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

Although we have had a great response with nearing 200 abstracts  there are still people out there that need a bit more time to complete their abstracts. We have been asked to grant them an extension and/or allow them to submit late.

Rather than do this on an individual basis we have decided to  extend the deadline for the abstract submission for the 'International Symposium on Interactions of Ice Sheets and Glaciers with the Ocean', due to be held 10–15 July 2016, in La Jolla, California, USA.

The extension will be until Tuesday 29 March 2016.

Please note that the abstract submission system is separate from the IGS portal. You will have to register your details if you have not submitted an abstract with us before.

If you have not already done so please go to http://www.igsoc.org/symposia/preregistration/ and register your interest to attend as that will ensure you receive all future communications relating to the symposium. Formal registration should open soon.

Please go to at http://www.igsoc.org/abstracts/ and submit your abstracts.

The second circular is posted on the IGS website. http://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2016/lajolla/.

All the best

Magnús