Enhancement to the IGS Journal of Glaciology editorial Board

Enhancement to the IGS Journal of Glaciology editorial Board

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

I would like to draw your attention to how the IGS Journal editorial board has been strengthened by the appointment of several new Scientific Editors.

Please visit our website to see the full list of the members of the enhanced editorial board https://www.igsoc.org/committees/journal/

It is our hope that this will further decrease the time between submission and (hopefully) acceptance of your papers.

With that in mind I would like to encourage you to submit your papers to the Journal of Glaciology. And I would like to add that we are working on further improvements to the structure of the Journal and the Annals so watch this space.

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

High Cross

Madingley Road

Cambridge CB3 0ET

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 358 334

E-Mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/