Exciting PhD studentship open for applications at CPOM Leeds

Exciting PhD studentship open for applications at CPOM Leeds

anna hogg
Hi all,

I’m happy to announce we have a new PhD studentship at the University of Leeds now open for applications. This is an exciting project that will make use of satellite observations, such as CryoSat-2, to improve our understanding of the Antarctic and Greenland Ice Sheets.

A full description of the project, and details of how to apply can be found at the following link:

The application deadline is short as we already have secure funding for the studentship. I should also note that there is flexibility on the start date, so if you are really interested in this topic and have a relevant skill set, the please don’t hesitate to get in touch or apply if the start date is the only problem. We are keen to employ the best candidate.

Best wishes,
Anna