Extended deadline for abstract submission to NZ symposium

Extended deadline for abstract submission to NZ symposium

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

The deadline for abstract submission to the International Symposium on ‘The Cryosphere in a Changing Climate’, to be held 12–17 February 2017, in Wellington, New Zealand was due to expire tonight.

We now have in excess of 200 submission already but there are still some of you that are struggling to complete their submission before the deadline and have asked for an extension.

We have thus decided to extend the deadline by one week or until midnight GMT on Monday 24 October. This is a generous extension and I trust you will all be able to submit in good time. Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Please note that this will also delay the 'Notification of acceptance' by one week as well.

I look forward to seeing you all in Wellington in February.

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

High Cross

Madingley Road

Cambridge CB3 0ET

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 354 931

E-Mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/