Extension of the abstract submission to the virtual IGS Nordic Branch meeting

Extension of the abstract submission to the virtual IGS Nordic Branch meeting

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

**** We have extended the abstract submission until 23:59, 30th October, 2020 GMT ****

We have received over 20 abstracts already but we would like to see more submissions. Note that submission is open for everybody anywhere in the world. We have received contributions from e.g. India, Czech Republic, Netherlands, UK and Japan in additions to contributions from the Nordic Countries.

The virtual IGS Nordic Branch meeting is scheduled for 11–13 November 2020.

The timing of the meeting will be 11am-4pm (CET)

In addition to presentations and poster displays, the IGS EGG will organise activities for early career scientists

Abstract submission is open at https://www.igsoc.org/about/nordicbranch/meetings/copenhagen2020/.

You can register your attendance at the same site.

Registration is free but you must register so we can identify you and convince ourselves you are not a Troll

The meeting twitter hashtag is #IGSNB2020

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General