FONDECYT postdoc grant call in Chile is open

FONDECYT postdoc grant call in Chile is open

Marius Schaefer
Dear Cryolister,
this message is to announce that in Chile the application window to postdoctoral grants is open now, until 17th of October. The details about the grant can be found here:
At Austral University, we are small group of young motivated researcher and we are interested in glacier-climate interactions, ice dynamics, glacial hazards, low cost sensor systems and other things. If you have an interesting research idea involving Chilean (or Southamerican) Glaciers and you think you are able to formulate it with our help, then we would be very happy to host your application here at Austral University (you can find more information about our university/institutes at: www.uach.clhttp://icfm.uach.cl/ and http://ict.uach.cl/).
In the case of any doubts please contact:
Marius Schaefer ([hidden email])
Pablo Iribarren  ([hidden email])
or Masahiro Minowa ([hidden email])
In the case that you were interested in ice-flow modelling using the SICOPOLIS (www.sicopolis.net) model, Ralf Greve from the Institute of Low Temperature Science is also willing to co-guide your project.
Best regards,
Marius Schaefer

--
Dr. Marius Schaefer, Profesor Asistente,
Instituto de Ciencias Físicas y Matemáticas,