We welcome presentations on all aspects of ice shelf research, including, but not limited to:
* formation, flow and disintegration of ice shelves;
* response of ice shelves to past, present and future climate variability;
* surface and basal mass balance of ice shelves;
* mass transport across the grounding line;
* ocean circulation and water transformation beneath ice shelves;
* impact of ice shelves on the global ocean;
* ice shelves and tidewater glaciers of Greenland;
* climate records from on or near current or former ice shelves;
* iceberg drift, melting, and decay.
Please feel free to forward this message to interested parties who are not included on the mailing list.
We look forward to welcoming you to Bad Bederkesa in June.
British Antarctic Survey
High Cross, Madingley Road
Cambridge CB3 0ET U.K.
E-mail: [hidden email]
You're subscribed to the CRYOLIST mailing list
To change your subscription options, visit http://cryolist.org/ To send a message to the list, email [hidden email]