FRISP 2010 - Registration open

Jenkins, Adrian
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
  CRYOLIST Mailing
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Dear Colleagues

This note is to announce that registration is now open for the

24th international Forum for Research into Ice Shelf Processes (FRISP)

to be held at the

Evangelisches Bildungszentrum, Bad Bederkesa, Germany

on

21-24 June 2010.

Detailed arrangements and online registration can be found at:

http://www.awi.de/en/news/events/frisp_june_2010/

We welcome presentations on all aspects of ice shelf research, including, but not limited to:

*  formation, flow and disintegration of ice shelves;
*  response of ice shelves to past, present and future climate variability;
*  surface and basal mass balance of ice shelves;
*  mass transport across the grounding line;
*  ocean circulation and water transformation beneath ice shelves;
*  impact of ice shelves on the global ocean;
*  ice shelves and tidewater glaciers of Greenland;
*  climate records from on or near current or former ice shelves;
*  iceberg drift, melting, and decay.

Please feel free to forward this message to interested parties who are not included on the mailing list.

We look forward to welcoming you to Bad Bederkesa in June.

Best wishes

Adrian

Adrian Jenkins
British Antarctic Survey