Final call to participate in Denman-Scott Glacier workshop

Final call to participate in Denman-Scott Glacier workshop

Felicity McCormack
Dear Cryolist community,

Final call for participation in an online workshop to discuss current and future research opportunities of the Denman-Scott Glacier system, East Antarctica.

The workshop will be held over 4th-6th November 2020 Melbourne/Hobart, Australia time (AEDT; UTC/GMT+11).

Once you have registered, we will email a detailed schedule of session times.

Workshop organising committee

Andrew Mackintosh (Monash University)
Matt King (University of Tasmania)
Richard Jones (Monash)
Felicity McCormack (Monash)
Sarah Thompson (UTAS)
Duanne White (University of Canberra)
Ross Whitmore (Monash)

--
Dr Felicity McCormack
Antarctic Research Fellow

We acknowledge and pay respects to the Elders and Traditional Owners of the land on which our four Australian campuses stand. Information for Indigenous Australians