First Call: 69th Eastern Snow Conference, June 2012

First Call: 69th Eastern Snow Conference, June 2012

Hellstrom, Robert

ATTN Cryolist members:

First Call for Abstracts:  The 69th annual meeting of the Eastern Snow Conference (ESC) is now set.  We will meet at the Frost Valley YMCA facility in the beautiful Catskill Mountains of New York state, USA, June 5-7, 2012.  For more information and link to the Call for Abstracts and registration form, please visit: http://www.easternsnow.org/ .

Please send questions concerning the meeting and abstracts to my attention.

Best regards,

Rob Hellstrom

ESC Vice President and Program Chair

Dr. Robert Hellström, Chairperson