First IGS papers on CUP website

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

The first couple of IGS paper published under the IGS-CUP partnership have appeared online.

Distributed modeling of ablation (1996–2011) and climate sensitivity on the glaciers of Taylor Valley, Antarctica

MATTHEW J. HOFFMAN, ANDREW G. FOUNTAIN and GLEN E. LISTON

Mineralogical and morphological properties of individual dust particles in ice cores from the Tibetan Plateau

GUANGJIAN WU, XUELEI ZHANG, CHENGLONG ZHANG and TIANLI XU

It is also obvious that our authors like the Gold Open Access. For the first two months this year we have received 22% more submission than ever before. Keep them coming!

And if you are an IGS member you get 10% discount on the Article Processing Charges (APCs). A good incentive to join!

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon
Secretary General