First announcement: 2019 Alpine Glaciology Meeting - Innsbruck, Austria

First announcement: 2019 Alpine Glaciology Meeting - Innsbruck, Austria

Fabien Maussion

Dear Cryolisters,

this is the first announcement for the upcoming 2019 Alpine Glaciology Meeting (AGM), which will be hosted in Innsbruck, Austria, 28 February and 01 March 2019.

The meeting serves as informal exchange platform for researchers working on snow, glaciers and permafrost in all regions of the world. Oral and poster presentations are welcome, and young researchers are especially encouraged to present their work in progress!

There is no registration fee to the meeting, but we recommend to book your accommodation in advance, since Innsbruck is a beloved tourist destination this time of year.

For more information, visit https://www.uibk.ac.at/congress/agm2019/

The call for presentations will be sent to CRYOLIST again in November 2018.

We hope to welcome many of you in Innsbruck!

Organisation committee:
Fabien Maussion, Lindsey Nicholson, Stephan Galos, Georg Kaser, Michael Kuhn
Department of Atmospheric and Cryospheric Sciences (ACINN)
Research Centre for Climate - Cryosphere and Atmosphere

--
Fabien Maussion

University of Innsbruck
Department of Atmospheric and Cryospheric Sciences
Research Centre for Climate
Innrain 52f, 6020 Innsbruck
Tel.: +43 512 507 54411

www.fabienmaussion.info