First circular for the IGS/IACS/CliC Wellington NZ 2017 symposium

First circular for the IGS/IACS/CliC Wellington NZ 2017 symposium

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

The International Glaciological Society, the International Association of Cryospheric Sciences and the WCRP Climate and Cryosphere Project invite you to attend the ‘International Symposium on The Cryosphere in a Changing Climate', due to be held from 12–17 February 2017, in Wellington, New Zealand.

We strongly encourage you to visit http://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2017/newzealand/  and register your interest to attend. That way you will ensure you'll receive all communications relating to the symposium.

You can access the first circular at the same location.

The Local Organiser’s website is also now up and running. It will be the place to visit to obtain more detailed information about the symposium.

Please see http://www.climate-cryosphere.org/meetings/upcoming-clic/2017-cryosphere-in-a-changing-climate-conference/about

We look forward to seeing you in New Zealand in 2017

Magnús Már Magnússon, Secretary General of the International Glaciological Society

Andrew Mackintosh, Chair of Local Organizing Committee and Secretary General of IACS

Gwen Hamon, Executive Officer of CliC

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society