First circular for the IGS Winnipeg 2019 symposium

First circular for the IGS Winnipeg 2019 symposium

Magnus Magnusson

Dear Cryolist members

The first circular for the 'International Symposium on Sea Ice at the Interface', due to be held 18–23 August 2019 in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, is now online.

The IGS Sea Ice symposium is usually very popular and we are expecting many delegates. To help us in planning for the meeting and ensure all the logistics are ready we ask you to PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST. That will give us an idea of the number of attendees. And that way you'll receive all communications relating to the symposium. So please go to https://www.igsoc.org/symposia/2019/winnipeg/ and register your interest to attend.

You can access the first circular at the same location

All the best

Magnús

Magnús Már Magnússon

Secretary General

International Glaciological Society

High Cross

Madingley Road

Cambridge CB3 0ET

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1223 355 974

Fax: +44 (0)1223 358 334

E-Mail: [hidden email] or [hidden email]

Web: http://www.igsoc.org/