Flash Freeze Reminder

Ryan Webb-2
Hi Everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder of the Flash Freeze student competition at AGU. This year we expect that ~5 awards of $1000 will be available.

New this year, you do not have to attend AGU to compete. Web conferencing will be an option.

Applications (1 page letter of intent and 2 page CV) and due by November 15.

Please see the website for more details: https://connect.agu.org/cryosphere/awards/innovation-award

I look forward to seeing all of the great innovative ideas this year.

Ryan

Ryan W. Webb

Research Assistant Professor

University of New Mexico