Funded PhD opportunity in glaciology at Plymouth University, UK

Funded PhD opportunity in glaciology at Plymouth University, UK

Stephanie Mills

Dear all,

A funded PhD position is available in the School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences at Plymouth University. This opportunity is open to UK and EU applicants. Applicants outside of the UK will need find additional tuition fee costs if they are successful with their application. We would like to encourage applicants for this position, starting on 1st October 2017.

We are seeking applicants for the following project: Outburst floods: their past and future role in shaping Iceland’s landscape.

This project would be supervised by Dr Stephanie Mills, Prof Anne Mather and Prof Ralph Fyfe. We would encourage potential applicants to contact [hidden email], to discuss the project prior to submitting an application.

Further details on the project and the application procedure can be found at:

https://www.plymouth.ac.uk/student-life/your-studies/the-graduate-school/postgraduate-research-studentships/outburst-floods-their-past-and-future-role-in-shaping-icelands-landscape

The closing date for applications is 12 noon on the 30th April.

Regards,

Stephanie.

Dr Stephanie Mills,

Lecturer in Physical Geography

Room A525, Portland Square,

School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences,

Plymouth University,

Drake Circus,

Plymouth,

DEVON.