Funded PhD studentships, Loughborough, UK

Funded PhD studentships, Loughborough, UK

David Graham
Applications are invited from exceptionally well qualified individuals to undertake PhD research in the Department of Geography, Loughborough University, UK.

Studentships are available to UK/EU students to support full time research commencing in October 2011. Each studentship is valued at £13,590 plus tuition fees at the UK/EU rate. Applicants must be eligible to pay tuition fees at UK/EU rates.

An indication of the types of topics that we could supervise are available on our website, but potential applicants are encouraged to develop their own proposals within the areas of expertise of staff within the Department.

Potential applicants should contact an appropriate member of academic staff prior to making an application. The deadline for the receipt of applications is 15 June.

Example projects: http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/gy/postgraduates/phys-examples.html
Departmental research centres: http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/gy/research/clusters.html

--
Dr David Graham FGS FHEA
Lecturer in Physical Geography

T: +44 (0)1509 222763    F: +44 (0)1509 223930

[hidden email]
http://lboro.ac.uk/departments/gy/

Download a free 21-day evaluation version of
Digital Gravelometer at http://www.sedimetrics.com/