Fwd: Fwd: IGU Fwd: 32nd International geographical Congress in Cologne, Germany, from 26th to 30th August 2012

Fwd: Fwd: IGU Fwd: 32nd International geographical Congress in Cologne, Germany, from 26th to 30th August 2012

Nancy Doubleday-2

Seasons Greetings!

Hello! Please excuse cross-postings and please distribute to your networks...
Thank you! Kind regards, Nancy Doubleday

Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 13:58:32 +0400
From: Tatiana Vlasova [hidden email]
To: [hidden email], [hidden email], Svetlana Usenyuk [hidden email], [hidden email], [hidden email], [hidden email], [hidden email], Tatiana Degai [hidden email], "Simonova, Veronika Vitalievna" [hidden email], Julia Lajus [hidden email], Olga Murashko [hidden email], Bathsheba Demuth [hidden email], [hidden email], [hidden email], Peter Evans [hidden email], [hidden email]
CC: Nancy Doubleday [hidden email], Nancy Doubleday [hidden email]

Dear Colleagues,

You are cordially invited to participate in the IGU Cold Regions Environment (CRE)  Commission Sessions  at the 32nd International geographical Congress in Cologne, Germany, from 26th to 30th August 2012.

You may find detailed information about our C08.06  Cold Regions Environment sessions clicking on  https://igc2012.org/frontend/index.php?page_id=453&ses_id=cb73e0b0b717d0c0dfa76304f01b15a8&ses_id=cb73e0b0b717d0c0dfa76304f01b15a8 .

Here also you may click on ABSTRACT Submission button and submit you abstracts up to and including 08.01.2012 (New deadline! added by NCD).

Sincerely yours,

Tatiana Vlasova

Institute of Geography,

Russian Academy of Sciences