Fwd: Join our Online Workshop - 15 September!

Fwd: Join our Online Workshop - 15 September!

Christel Hansen
Hi there!

APECSSA invites all early career researchers, and anyone who wishes to join, to their 15 September workshop. Anyone (any background, stage of study, country) is welcome to join. Speakers will speak from a personal point of view (expect something very informal but informative). Some topics are geared toward South Africans but most sessions will be helpful for anyone, not only South Africans. Topics with a definite South African focus are: NRF (that is our National Research Foundation), SANAP programmes, and Data Management (will be within the South African context but we apply international guidelines). All other topics are more general.

The final program (with times) will be announced on our website (https://apecssa.wordpress.com/apecssa-online-workshop-2020/). Also feel free to email them if you have any other questions. The advert and registration information is below.