Fwd: icepyx - Monday 28 Sept open meeting

Fwd: icepyx - Monday 28 Sept open meeting

Jessica Scheick-2
Hello everyone,

On Monday, 28 September at 4 pm Eastern (8pm GMT, 1pm Pacific) we'll be having the second of our two monthly icepyx meetings. We'll be joined by Luis Lopez from NSIDC. He'll be showcasing the IceFlow JupyterNotebook as part of our broader discussion about multi-dataset compatible open-source tools and incorporation of on-the-fly visualization of large ICESat-2 datasets using OpenAltimetry's functionality.

More information on icepyx - a community of and software library for ICESat-2 data users, developers, and the scientific community - is available through our documentation and GitHub pages. We regularly have open meetings (get help; make feature requests; direct development goals; contribute; etc.) at the following Zoom link: https://washington.zoom.us/j/97204505055?pwd=bnlFL1NXWGE2ZHkxK1hvWkk0all1dz09 13 This includes Monday's meeting.

Best,
~Jessica

--
Jessica Scheick, PhD