GIA session at EGU 2018

Wouter van der Wal - LR

Dear colleagues,

We like to draw your attention to the session on “Glacial isostatic adjustment and its role in the global earth system" at the General Assembly of the EGU in Vienna, Austria, 8-13 April 2018. Please see http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2018/session/26520  for more information.

Our invited speaker is Sarah Woodroffe (Durham University).

The deadline for abstract submission is 10 January 2018, 13:00 CET, but for support applications the abstract has to be submitted by 1 December 2017.

We are looking forward to meet you in Vienna,

Maaria Nordman, Pietro Sternai, Holger Steffen, Wouter van der Wal

--

Wouter van der Wal

Assistant Professor

Faculty of Aerospace Engineering