GSA Abstracts Due 8/1 -- Grounding line topical session

GSA Abstracts Due 8/1 -- Grounding line topical session

Nick Holschuh
Dear Cryolist Subscribers,

Just a quick reminder that abstracts for this years GSA Fall meeting (Oct. 22 – 25, in Seattle, WA) are due Tuesday, August 1st. We are hoping for a big cryo-community turn out, so we encourage you to submit to our session on modern- and paleo- grounding line processes.

T42. Glacier and Ice Sheet Grounding Lines: Contemporary and Past Observations of Grounding Line Processes, Behavior, and Landforms

Abstract submission for this session

Looking forward to seeing many of you in the fall,