Glacial Geomorphology Session - GSA 2017

Glacial Geomorphology Session - GSA 2017

Jonathan Cripps
For all glacial researchers working in western North America, we would like to draw your attention to our session "New Concepts in Glaciation of the Western Cordillera of North America" (T179), at the Geological Society of America Annual Meeting in Seattle, WA, October 22-25, 2017.

We welcome any presentations of novel research and fresh insights into ancient and modern glacial processes in the Cordilleran region of western North America. A reminder that the abstract submission deadline is August 1, and the registration deadline in September 18.

We hope to see you there!

With usual apologies for cross posting,
Doug Clark (UWW) and Jonathan Cripps (SFU).