Glacial advance in SPI

Jones, Christine
Dear all,

I am a second year physical geography student at the University of Exeter and am very much interested in glacier behaviour, especially glacial advance in the Southern Patagonian Ice sheet. It is for this reason I have decided to do my dissertation on glacial advance at the end of the water-terminating glaciers Pio Xi and Perito Moreno.

I am therefore sending out this email to see whether anyone has any satellite images they wouldn’t mind sharing for these two locations, especially for the 80's and 90's as I have had little luck with finding any relevant images for this time span.  However, on saying this, any information in relation to this subject would be very much appreciated.

Please contact me on [hidden email]

Many thanks,

Christine Jones