Glacier Mass Balance Bulletin No. 11 (2008-2009)

Glacier Mass Balance Bulletin No. 11 (2008-2009)

World Glacier Monitoring Service
Dear CRYOLIST-subscribers,

On behalf of the WGMS, I would like to announce that the Glacier Mass
Balance Bulletin No. 11 (2008-2009) is now printed and will be shipped by
end of this year. The PDF-version is already available from the website of
the World Glacier Monitoring Service (WGMS):

WGMS (2011): Glacier Mass Balance Bulletin No. 11 (2008-2009). Zemp, M.,
Nussbaumer, S.U., Gärtner-Roer, I., Hoelzle, M., Paul, F. and Haeberli, W.
(eds.), ICSU (WDS) / IUGG (IACS) / UNEP / UNESCO / WMO, World Glacier
Monitoring Service, Zurich, Switzerland: 102 pp. Online available from:
http://www.wgms.ch/gmbb.html

If you would like to receive a hardcopy of the recent bulletin or of an
earlier version, please order by sending an email to: [hidden email]

Our work relies on the cooperation and help of many scientists and
observers throughout the world. We highly appreciate their contribution in
collaboration with our national correspondents, who are collecting the
data in their country for submission to WGMS.

Sincerely yours,

Michael Zemp
Director WGMS

and collaborators of the WGMS