Global Glacier Change Bulletin No. 2 (2014-2015)

Global Glacier Change Bulletin No. 2 (2014-2015)

World Glacier Monitoring Service
Dear member of the CRYOLIST,

It is my pleasure announcing the publication of the second issue of the
Global Glacier Change Bulletin series. You can download the full report
in PDF-format from our website: http://wgms.ch/ggcb/

Online access to the corresponding glacier change data is provided
through:
+ the Fluctuations of Glaciers Browser: http://www.wgms.ch/fogbrowser/
+ the wgms Glacier App: http://wgms.ch/glacierapp/
+ the download of the entire FoG database:
http://wgms.ch/data_databaseversions/

Our work relies on the cooperation and help of many scientists and
observers throughout the world. We highly appreciate their contribution
in collaboration with our national correspondents, who are coordinating
the data compilation in their country.

Sincerely yours,

Michael Zemp, on behalf of the WGMS team

+ + + +

World Glacier Monitoring Service (WGMS)
Department of Geography
University of Zurich
Winterthurerstrasse 190
8057 Zurich
SWITZERLAND

phone: +41-44 635 51 39
email: [hidden email]
http://www.wgms.ch

- - - - - - - quick links - - - - - - -

Glacier Monitoring Session @ AGU Fall Meeting 2017
https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm17/preliminaryview.cgi/Session24546

Glacier Monitoring Session @ EGU 2018:
http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2018/session/26454

Glacier & Ice Sheet Session @ POLAR 2018:
http://www.polar2018.org/cr-cryosphere.html

WGMS achievements and future challenges:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNMYHz_5c04