Quantcast

Good News: A Peer-reviewed Journal Publishes Fast Your Research Output, Free of Charge

Good News: A Peer-reviewed Journal Publishes Fast Your Research Output, Free of Charge

lingxiaoliang@pric.org.cn

You could not afford to miss the good opportunity of publishing your articles in a peer-reviewed journal.

We would like to invite you to submit manuscripts on its following research or related topic to Advances in Polar Science (APS). As you know, APS is changing and improving with the establishment of the International Editorial Board with two new Co-Editors-in-Chief (Prof. Huigen Yang and Prof. Ian Allison), and a new expert team of disciplinary Editors in June of 2015.

APS is an international, peer-reviewed journal jointly sponsored by the Polar Research Institute of China (PRIC) and the Chinese Arctic and Antarctic Administration (CAA). It is a quarterly journal, circulated internationally (ISSN 1674-9928, CN 31-2050/P).

It has no publication fees and all articles are freely accessible on the web as soon as they are released. For more details, please visit the new website: www.aps-polar.org.

We welcome your involvement in APS’s future editions. We look forward to the submission of new manuscripts and for any suggestions of future “Special Issues” (which can be made via email to the editorial office at [hidden email]). We encourage you to share this announcement broadly with interested colleagues.

Mr. Xiaoliang Ling

Assistant Editor

Email: [hidden email]

Website: https://www.aps-polar.org

Online Submission: https://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/apsci

Tel 86-21-58713642

MB 13818202982

Editorial Office of Advances in Polar Science

Polar Research Institute of China

451 Jinqiao Road, Pudong New Area

Shanghai 20136

China