Good News: Peer-reviewed Journal Advances in Polar Science publishes papers free of charge

Good News: Peer-reviewed Journal Advances in Polar Science publishes papers free of charge

lingxiaoliang@pric.org.cn

A peer-reviewed Journal Advances in Polar Science (APS) has no publication fees and all articles are freely accessible on the web as soon as they are released.

There are still a few spare pages for article in the issue of Vol.28, No.4, to be published in December 2017 (perhaps a little bit later).

In 2017, APS has a new category of paper, the Opinion Editorial (Op-Ed). This, with a maximum length of 2 pages, provides a forum to comment on the status and/or deficiencies of any aspect of polar science, to reflect on recent innovation or progress, and to promote internationally collaborative polar science projects.

APS is an international, peer-reviewed journal sponsored by the Polar Research Institute of China (PRIC). It is a quarterly journal, circulated internationally (ISSN 1674-9928, CN 31-2050/P). As you know, APS is changing and improving with the establishment of the International Editorial Board with two new Co-Editors-in-Chief (Prof. Huigen Yang and Prof. Ian Allison), and a new expert team of 26 disciplinary Editors in June of 2015.

We welcome your involvement in APS’s future editions. We look forward to the submission of new manuscripts and for any suggestions of future “Special Issues” (which can be made via email to the editorial office at [hidden email]). We encourage you to share this announcement broadly with interested colleagues.

For more details, please visit: www.aps-polar.org.

Mr. Xiaoliang Ling

Assistant Editor

Email: [hidden email]

Website: https://www.aps-polar.org

Online Submission: https://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/apsci

Tel 86-21-58713642

MB 13818202982

Editorial Office of Advances in Polar Science

Polar Research Institute of China

451 Jinqiao Road, Pudong New Area

Shanghai 20136

China